First Post

Hello!

For my first blog post I figured I'd tell you a little about my teaching background and why I decided to create a blog.

I've taught for five years in a variety of states (South Dakota, Minnesota, and Oklahoma), subject areas (science, English, reading, PE, and social studies), and ages (K-8). My favorite age to work with is middle school, and I was fortunate enough to teach 7th grade science for the past three years.

This summer I moved to South Korea--of all places--to be with my husband who is in the army. While I'm here I decided to keep my education skills fresh by editing the teaching resources I made in the past and creating new resources to use in my future classrooms. My Teachers Pay Teachers site shows all of the materials I've worked on since I got to Korea in early August. This blog will allow me to share more information about those materials and how to use them.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment