Wish List SALE: The Chosen Ones

The wish list votes have been counted and four of my resources from my Teachers Pay Teachers store are on sale from now until the evening of Friday November 21st. You can find them in the "My Featured Items" section at the top of my store or follow the links below. The resources you all chose to go on sale for my first ever Wish List Sale are as follows:

1. Hypothesis, Independent Variable, and Dependent Variable Worksheet Package: This package contains three of my most popular scientific method worksheets. The worksheets are suitable for students from 5th grade to 9th grade. It is now on sale for $2.50 (previously $3.50).

2. Properties of Matter Test: This newly added test surprised me by getting so many wish list votes so soon. The test has thirty questions (mainly multiple choice) over atoms, states of matter, changes in states of matter, physical and chemical changes, the law of conservation of mass/matter, homogeneous and heterogeneous mixtures, elements, and compounds. The test is for students in 6th-8th grade and is in Microsoft Word form so it is fully editable. It is now on sale for $2.00 (previously $3.00).

3. Scientific Method Stations: Stations are great to use in the middle school classroom because students can move around the room and work at their own pace which allows the teacher to give specialized instruction to students who need it. These stations are easily used for different scientific method concepts. An answer key and thorough instructions for the teacher are included. It is now on sale for $1.25 (previously $2.00).

4. Science Lab Safety Package: This lab safety package contains everything I use to teach my short safety unit at the beginning of the school year. It has a PowerPoint with objectives and notes for students, a list of safety rules, a safety activity, and a safety quiz with a key. The package is suitable for 5th grade to 8th grade. It is now on sale for $4.00 (previously $5.25).

Enjoy the Wish List Sale and please let me know what you think of the resources by leaving me a comment and rating on my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Thank you for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment