Wish List SALE

Three months ago today I opened an account with Teachers Pay Teachers. I decided now is as good a time as any to have my first sale. For my first sale the buyers will choose what will be discounted. Here is how it will work.

Four resources from my store will be on sale between Monday November 17 to Friday November 21. Anyone with a Teachers Pay Teachers account (don't worry--it's free to have an account) can choose what goes on sale by visiting my store, finding any resources you like, and clicking on the "Add to Wish List" button. You can do this for as many or as few resources as you'd like. My four most wish-listed items from my TPT store will be displayed at their discounted price in the "My Featured Items" section of my store website on Monday morning. I will also post the links to the discounted items here on my blog.

I can tell you right now the Hypothesis, Independent Variable, and Dependent Variable Worksheet Package will be on sale because it has been added to numerous people's wishlists already. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment