Back to School SALE!

Hello everyone!

Teachers Pay Teachers is having a site-wide sale on Monday August 3rd and Tuesday August 4th. Everything in my store will be 20% off during these two days. If you use the promo-code "BTS15" at checkout you'll save even more money.

 BTS Sale

In my store you'll find many useful resources for the first week of school. I always give both a student survey and a parent/guardian survey in English and Spanish in the first couple of days of school. Another resource I use in the first week is the seventh grade science diagnostic exam so I get a good idea what my students already know and what they need to learn.

In the second week of school we start learning all about lab safety. This lab safety package can help you get your students ready for all of the fun experiments they'll do this year.

Make sure you check out the sale happening this Monday and Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment